Underbelly II probes Griffith drugs war

Quite a while back, downloaded a thesis called:Marijuana Australiana The History of an Underground World

Its very long but quite a good read on aus drug war history. Covers some very interesting times.

Problem is, can't find the link to it as my server has icmag censored. The pdf is 2mb but can't seem to up it to this page either.

Have a look for it online, is worth the read. :)

http://eprints.qut.edu.au/15949/

:)

Can I strongly suggest that you pick up a copy of Underbelly: A Tale of Two Cities by John Silvester and Andrew Rule, published by Floradale Productions Pty Ltd & Sly Ink Pty Ltd

Well written, fast paced sentences and a riveting read. Lots of background information.

And pay special attention for the final Police Statement of Tony 'Spagetti' Eustace. Indeed, these words were probably his last and these are words to live by.

Not sure where else to post it but it kind of surprised me. Last night during Underbelly there was an advert for "House and Garden" Hydroponic nutrients, did anyone else notice this or was the add only in the SA broadcast?

Saw it last week in Victoria. Thought "How fucking ironic" or how smart are these people. :freak: :peace: