my outback guerrilla grow

To me they look sativa-ish dominant.. Be prepared for them to like tripple in size when flowering..

They are going to be monsters, without doubt.

Great job!

they are very sativa dominant...:-)

but they dont triple there size when flowering out side,they will be close to 7 feet before they start to flower and they certainly wont go to 21 foot during flower...man i could dream about plants like that...:-)

well these babies wont grow into monsters they have started there flower cycle,bit of a bugger but not a total loss... >:(

i think the reason they did this out of season is because i started them under lights on 18/6,

then when i put them out it triggered the flower cycle because we dont get 18 hours of sun a day.

so next time i will start them with 15/9 and that should be good to lead them to the right cycle when i put them out side.

on the bright side i will have some nice fresh buds for christmas and that has to be a good thing... >:(