Phosphorus into Hydro

just careful though because liquid potash can literally be liquid postash which is K2SO4 and contains no P

You want the potash as in mono-potassium phosphate. KH2PO4 very simular to phosphuric acid.

However all the that aside it would be unusual to have a P deficiency in a hydro system. I would forget the potash all together and just add a good balanced hydroponic nutrient solution follow direction on the back adjust the pH and way you go.

All brands work great any "fully chelated" in my opinion dont buy into the marketing of "canna" and other products medium priced solutions like plantastic work perfectly.

Cheers everyone. . .

Now I think I have 2 problems.

I need to boost the magnesium content, but what quantities would you use in a 10 litre system.

Also - my main plant has pythium, have treated it with Wilt Stop., and have also put Rizotonic in the mix and trimmed off the bad roots. 24 hours later and there's no sign of improvement I think.

When do you think a difference would show?

Thanks. . . . FFC

Epsom salts are a good source of magnesium. Bout 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon per litre should do.

alternatively, you could mix a weaker solution and use it as a foliar and see results quicker, wouldn't reccomend foliar spraying if your in flowering though.

Usually anything you add to the medium to ammend stuff takes 3-4days to show any improvement. Also trimming roots can shock the plant a bit, can take a bit to recover, but then it will bounce back to normal.

Hope that helps..

Edited by Wrangler556