Cheating the Hangman Vaporite Hotbox VR-001 Review

I'm not suggesting anything, but have you read the instructions carefully? I ordered mine from CTH and there was a printed A4 piece of paper with instructions on it. I read them quickly at first and I was having similar frustrating experiences. Turns out I wasn't grinding my herb properly, and wasn't putting a nice even layer on the screen properly (it says this is a critical step in the instructions, but somehow I managed to ignore it...). That helped a lot, heh. After that I just learned from trial and error, and found what worked for me. It wasn't until about 8 months later that I figured out what the gold screens were for... you put them on top to stop your herb falling down! Your herb has to be adhered to the screen for it to vaporise properly. Again, the instructions mentioned the gold screens, and again, I seem to have missed it, even after reading them twice -- it wasn't until a friend read it and told me... :yinyang: hah.

I have the exact same vaporizer and what you said about the gold screens freaked me out. So you put the herb on the screen inside the glass pack it down a bit, then put one of those gold screens on the top? Can you explain it a bit more? I've been using the thing for a year and i've just been holding it upside down when i hit it to stop the weed from falling onto the element. So stupid.......

I had my Vapir ONE 5.0 for a while and never had any problems with it and I smoke like a chimney. It has a 3 speed fan for inflating vapor balloons and has a really great price to back it up. When I purchased mine, I got it direct a Vapir.com and got a ton of free ish with it. :yinyang: ........Might wanna check it out and see whats up.

I have the exact same vaporizer and what you said about the gold screens freaked me out. So you put the herb on the screen inside the glass pack it down a bit, then put one of those gold screens on the top? Can you explain it a bit more? I've been using the thing for a year and i've just been holding it upside down when i hit it to stop the weed from falling onto the element. So stupid.......

Hahaha, I have been doing the same thing, holding it 90% so the weed doesn't fall out. I thought the extra screens were for to replace the one in the bowl. I will now have to try this putting the screen over the weed....

I also have dropped the whip on the floor and they have broken into small bits and have to keep getting new replacements.