Stoner Texas Brownies

So awhile ago I was on a quest to find a recipe for good brownies, I read up on alot of recipes but could never find one with the ingrediants I really wanted for taste, most of them were just not sweet enough for me and too floury as I have a really sweet tooth, but last year I ran into a great recipe so thought I would post it for everyone else. I know this is very Americanized but I love chocolate things so here go's.

Texan Brownie Recipe:

Cake:

2 cups of self raising flour,

2 cups of sugar,

Half cup of canna butter,

Half cup of shortening(you can leave this out if you don't have any just add some more butter :D),

Quarter of a cup of unsweetend cocoa(the cadbury version is nicest),

One cup of strong brewed coffee(or one cup of strong coffee),

Half a cup of milk,

2 eggs,

1 teaspoon of vanilla esscence,

Preheat oven to 200c. In large bowl mix together 2 cups of self raising flour and 2 cups of sugar mix it up so it's even and put it aside. In a large saucepan mix together half cup of canna butter, half a cup of shortening, a quarter of a cup of unsweetened cocoa and one cup of strong brewed coffee mix it all together well until boiling then pour into your bowl of sugar and flour. Add to your bowl half cup of milk, 2 eggs and 1 teaspoon of vanilla esscence. Mix all your ingrediants in your bowl together well. If mix is still not thick enough add some more self raising flour. Then pour all the ingrediants in a well buttered cake pan and put into the oven on 200c.

Frosting:

Half cup of canna butter,

2 and a quarter tablespoons of unsweetened cocoa,

Quarter of a cup of milk,

1 teaspoon of vanilla esscence,

1 and a half cups of confectioners sugar(very fine sugar but any sugar will do),

In a large saucepan mix together a half a cup of canna butter, 2 and a quarter tablespoons of unsweetened cocoa, quarter of a cup of milk and heat until simmering, then add one and a half cups of confectioners sugar and one teaspoon of vanilla, heat well. When brownies are cooked take them out and pour the frosting all over them. Let cool in the fridge. Cut and serve. :D