bat guano and molasses

Hey all, i been reading about molasses, im abit confused.. do you just use molasses as the only source of nutrients during flowering? or do you use it as well as another nuet.

well anyway second question.

should i use...

Guano Super Bloom N.P.K 1-9-1 (bat) (its liquid guano not powder, ive used it previous years just curious which is better to use)

or

Molasses?

or can i use them both together? sorry about stupid questions im kinda new to all this in the sense of different neuts etc, i just normaly used guano super grow then bloom

Ty, Bersk.

Thanks for reply guys,

with the guano stuff i would normaly use 1 spoon per litre, cant remeber spoon size but its small

i would use guano every 2-3 days.

i read that 1-2 teaspoons of molasses to a gallone ( 4litres)

i read it takes like 1 week or something for molasses to fully work.

so question is,

should i use molasses once a week, and my guano every 2-3 days like i normaly did?

Ty, sorry about these questions. it tried to search the web and im sure its on there... but with like 10million different pages its abit hard to find it.