50watt to 80watt HPS

Hi everybody.....Ok ive grown sucessfully under floros an HPS as they both have there advantages an disadvantages.

I want to try a combination of both, the HPS lights i want to use are a lower wattage than the ones sold in your hydro shops about 50 to 80 watts with 45 watt compact florescent lights arround the sides havent decided on the number of bulbs yet.

My problem is i cant seem to locate a HPS light at such a low wattage.

In the USA or even Europe you can pick up 50 to 80 watt security lights with HPS bulbs in them ive had a brouse at Bunings threw there lighting section an didnt see anything all there security lighting seems to be halogen i didnt ask anyone there thoe so maybe they do.

Does anyone know if here in Australia we can get HPS lights at this low wattage or are we stuck with what the hydro suppliers give us.

more too it if get one u will need a ballast aswell all we really have is halogen lights. I think the lowest ive seen in shops is about 150w which u can find online etc, you can get lower wattage ones but you will have to order them overseas which is not worth the hassle because then u have the plug issues with different plugs as uk america all use different end plugs but i can help u out and give u a site with 150w hps http://www.hydromasta.com.au/view_product....=12009&id=8 but for the prices these days online sites have 250w $130 400w for about $150 600 for about $180 so is it worth gettin something that small...