Pulling plants pre-maturely

i woke this morning to hear from a neighbour that a visitor he had seen my plants and was making comments like "theres about four plants there, they shouldve been picked two weeks ago" comments of this idiotic calibur do tend to worry me a fair bit, especially when this persons son is the local copper, and i don't know if you've heard but in nsw recently bob carr is all over crops and drugs etc and theres been heaps of busts lately so i would imagine a young hot headed copper would love to nail down a local crop... or he could be a decent bloke.. :D

theres only two plants but they are quite large and getting a fair bit smelly getting their buds together and still have 2-4 weeks of flowering left.

where do i stand with the legalities of such things ? pull them out ? see how things go ? do police require a prior visit/warning to premises before getting a search warrant ? what are the usual consequences of being caught for such sized crops ?

speedy replies will be greatly appreciated as i'm quite paranoid at the moment and pretty jumpy :angry:

being supressed and treated like a criminal for cultivating something god gave us seems so absurd and makes me real pissed off but when it comes down to it, i'd rather have no weed than being someones bitch in longbay.

about 7 minutes after i posted the site went down Tom :D so i felt a little guilty :D hehe, i've pulled the plants and am just waiting for a while just to be safe . doesn't really worry me, unfortunately you have to expect these things growing outside.. especially on your own property. Perhaps see what happens next year :P

post-33-1050581564_thumb.jpg

Guest elefunk_delivers

Sorry to hear that boe..

but we all feel that frustration of coppers gettin close to our gear..

im sure pulling your crop was the best bet and think maybe next time

like myself we should just stick to indoors..

much respect

Ele