Twin Light Cooltube 150 x 900mm

Is anyone using the larger twin lamp cooltubes? as any info or recomendations would be excellent!

Seeming the hotter weather will be on it's way soon and I was going to get another 150mm fan I thought I might as well look into cooltubes!

I am looking at the 150 x 900 twin lamp cool tube similar to these

http://www.hollandforge.com.au/index1.html...103802088541596

http://www.growroom.com.au/p316/shade-cool-tube-900m-x-150mm

Do I go for 2 x smaller tubes for ease of globe changes or the larger 900 twin?

Cheers

Canaman

$240 for that, you have to be kidding.

Ok, so i'm a DIY sort of person and would never pay that much for a cool tube.

If you want to save money and you have a lowbay reflector housing for the globes. I's suggest going to you local glass store and buying some "Tempered Glass". Tempered glass has a very good heat resistance. You can actually buy some lowbays with it. What you would do is measure the size of the bottom of the lowbay and get some tempered glass cut to size, then glue it in or you could use some other method. screws etc.

This is if you want to save some money though. If you have the cash to spend then go for the cool tube. up to you mate, just throwing an alternative out there

$240 for that, you have to be kidding.

Sorry! that was just an example, I have tracked down a eziPLUG Cool tube 155 x 890 for $120 but by only worry is my room is 1500 long and the tube is only 890 and am concerned about loss of light each end, my other option is 2 150 x 400/500 and running one 150mm fan to push the air through both.

I am also more DIY oriented but due to having two ankle biters I don't get to spend as much time in the shed as I would like to, the missus growls at me enough as it is for the amount of time I spend in there!

Glandore are waiting on stock to arrive, they should have them in the next couple of weeks!

But with the warmer weather on its way I need to act fast, as my room temp peaked at 38c today but luckily only for 2 minutes!!

I suppose with a room 1800 x 900 x 2.2 high with a 600w & 400w for veg & 2 x 600w for flower with only a 150mm exhaust that can be expected!

Edited by canaman