Police winning war on drugs: Govt

Marijuana is the most seductively insidious drug that there is. Its the evil Gateway drug to Hell. Once you've used dope you'll have to move on to more dangerous drugs! The vast Limbo community of Heroin using human wreckage all started on Cannabis. The exceptions prove the rule for history is strewn with its shameless victims!

I've been smoking cones for years, most of my life in fact. But I'm one of the very few lucky ones. And that having been said, even I don't know when I'll fall prey to the needle or paranoid, delusional schizophrenia. It may have already happened.

Now that I'm receiving counselling from a huge Pentecostal church I realise just what a degraded potential monster I am when I smoke. I understand that unless you're a fighter pilot on amphetamine, need a gut full of Dutch-courage before you go over the top or have a Doctor's Prescription, you are a sinner – worthy of eternal punishing for temporal weakness.

Moreover, being stoned magnifies your chances of demon possession or the development of abhorrent sexualities! Once again, I guess I've been lucky. But to even put yourself at that sort of risk is mind-numbing. Indeed, as I look around I see plainly the suffering and misery caused by Cannabis.

Particularly when I run short – occasionally.