clone pics

roger mate they look like pretty healthy cuttings, good to hear of the different methods around....I'm waiting for some to set root. Couple of them had hollow stems, so it's a bit of an experiment. So far looking healthy should see some roots soon or some dying clones ??

Nouse that looks pretty simple and effective labeling for those or should I say all of us with short term memories!

hey john,

If your having problems cloning a few things that might help... have a look at the donor plant, the main stem will have white bumps up the stem... anything below this level will clone easier than top shoots... could also try flushing them of nutrients for a few days and/or low stress train them wait a few days then clone...

post-12710-1262954086_thumb.jpg

post-12710-1262954133_thumb.jpg

I've recently started using coke bottles as humidity domes.

After covering a recently cut stick I remove the bottle top and breath into the bottle, giving it CO2 and moisture. I crack the top whenever convenient and breath into the bottle again. (probably a couple/3 times a 'day')

Potting mix under CFL, no cloning powder/gel, just poke the stick in the dirt. 100%, so far.

Edit: AWWW HECK, forgot the pic.

post-33907-1263202292_thumb.jpg

Edited by BaronS

yeah, these ones are under 1.25L bottles with the waist cut off. I recently bought a 2L (and a bottle of Beam), which, when you cut the waist off are broader but not really much taller. My clones were touching the sides of the 1.25's, hoping the 2L's are big enough to remove such restriction.

I've recently started using coke bottles as humidity domes.

After covering a recently cut stick I remove the bottle top and breath into the bottle, giving it CO2 and moisture. I crack the top whenever convenient and breath into the bottle again. (probably a couple/3 times a 'day')

Potting mix under CFL, no cloning powder/gel, just poke the stick in the dirt. 100%, so far.

Edit: AWWW HECK, forgot the pic.

Interested to see how those pan out