brand new BHO fan

hey, i'm just smoking my first homemade BHO. And i am mightily impressed. :bow: I used ventii bute, and stainless steel tube and screen+coffee filter. So now i am ready now for the horror story of what i have done to myself with this ventii butane ect.. hit me with it now before i spend the next 2 days smoking it. :bow: fantastic, fantastic stuff. much better yield per can than i thought looks 100% the part, smell, taste aswell :P easier than bubble too. enviromentally probably not so hot though.

BHO? Not too hot for the lungs either. Ever thought of Making "ISO" pretty much the same principal you use rubbing alcohol instead of butane. I found a lab test on that stuff and the chemical left behind is gross. Compared to ISO which evaporates 100%.

-Fill glass up with Rubbing alcohol and meduim. let it stand for 15 minutes and remove medium by pouring through a Coffee strainer into a plate. Place the plate now filled with dirty alchol on counter to dry with fan running to clear fumes and you will be left with pure THC in about 24hrs.

*CAUTION* you can you low heat to dry it faster but this is really flammable shit.

right what are these mystery toxins u are speaking of??

i have been using iso to finish the bho after the bute.

now really, if you have any actual info, eg. the name of the contaminant left by the butane please, do the right thing and post it here. if you don't know please post that too! iso drags out lots of wax and stuff the product is never quite as good.

but. if there is a reason to stop doing bho i totally will. i have made lots and lots of iso oil. so i know it works well. it's just a little more involved. looking forward to some more info about this from you.

thanks

or a link to the lab test would also suffice.

but you definately need to leave some reading material in relation to what you have learned so that we may all benifit from the research as well. almost everyone in these forums has an inquisitive nature, and needs the facts(info junkies), and are all definately a little rebelious and like to make their own minds up. so community service is on your doorstep now abra, and she wants your help.

A link to the information would be hard as the forum were I obtained the information is now closed but I did try to find a second source but Google has failed me. So no I could not give you the specific at this time. Two that stand out are Hydrogen Sulfide and Mercapitans.(i will get the real info up soon) I do know Butane is made through a chemical process and alcohol is made from an organic source. I also no that alcohol leaves 100%, 100% of the time I can never say that about BHO. Shitty Butane will give you horrible nasty tasting weak BHO. Weak Alcohol gives you no difference in grade just takes longer to dry. I know you can catch a bowl of Alcohol on fire and it will only burn the bowl. I can't say the same about pressurized flammable gas.

not trying to be uptight but when I see this in the news reports...

Mr. Appleby was in the bathroom of his Blake Boulevard apartment, trying a dangerous method to get some use out of the non-smokable parts of his marijuana plants.

By injecting butane into a plastic container with the plant in it, he hoped to make a concentrated oil he could use. Friends suspect he then tried to light a joint, igniting an explosion that blew the bathroom door off its hinges.

Residents of the apartment above his heard the explosion, and rushed him to the Ottawa Hospital's General campus. It's where he remained in intensive care since the incident, and where he died Thursday morning.

not saying were not on an IQ above 85 but everyone knows stoner's do stupid shit.

Peace Ill try to look for the info B)

mercapitans -

http://www.mflohc.mb.ca/fact_sheets_folder/mercaptans.html