Finishing flowering in Summer Can it be done

yeah i have heard of it but every plant needs a dark period tho, even a few hrs. The only time ive heard of 24hr light is when ur doing clones or veggin thats bout it..

Why do you need DARK PERIOD light cycles

The dark cycle is very important to growing marijuana. Respiration ( this is when the marijuana plants are making energy from sugar and oxygen) continues in the dark period but at a much slower rate, almost independent of available oxygen because the leaves of the weed are not making oxygen in the dark.

In the dark, there is a shift from leaf production to root production as the leaves transfer excess stored energy down to the branches and to the roots. Therefore, some dark time allows for better root structures.

Edited by ijustdontcare

To finish them outdoors, either the number of hours of light must be suitable for flowering (or they go veggie)

or else get some chloro***too_stoned_2_remember (flowering solution from the Hydro Shoppe) to force them to flower (apply every 2 weeks until 2/3 weeks before expected finishing time (some breeds only need 1 (ONE) hit & don't revert to veggie)).

If indoors, on the last 48hrs give NO LIGHT to get HUGE crystal output :-) (especially for GHS-WW & relatives)

thats some great info.

i'll have to look further into this flowering solution from hydro shops i bets its expensive. can you remember anything else about it yet? doesnt really matter anyway i dont wanna visit them that often or spend millions on hormone treatments for outdoor plants incase they get found.

a problem i may have is temperature these will be in semi high country in vic.