Outdoor strains

Ok I know there was just a post on this and I could do a search but I dont want to. NAh just joking just want to get some ideas.

I cant grow indoors now so I want to get some plants out doors got a kinda good spot though its in a big open paddock good for sunlight but not for screening.

But anyways I want to try refidulis or something gets really tree like but another thing I want to try out doors is CHRONIC it worked the best out of all crops I had indoors so how would it cope with an aussie outdoor summer?

What does everyone else grow some mongy looking stuff would be the best

Edited by Frazzle

hey hey

any weed strain will flurish out doors as long as there is enough water and food for it. Its when your starting a strain indoors is when you have to look for something more suited to indoor growing.

I have seen some rippa outdoor grows using indoor strains and every time they worked out well but if you want something really big and good try get ya hands on a few pure landrace strains that have been grown outdoors for 100's of years like malawi gold, columbian gold and some durban poison.

If you want something really big go a few pure sativa strains or maybe something crossed with a haze

just remember what goes well outdoors wont necessarily go well in door but something that cranks indoors will usually go fuckin nuts outdoors

cheerz :P