Info Wanted on Grow Systems

hey hey

if you look in the tutorial section you will find quiet a few complete guides to differant setups if that dont answer all your questions then go through the grow diary's section as every grow diary is pretty much a 'how to guide' in a slightly differant format

hope that helps

cheerz :P

I know I could do a search , but I am after a complete guide , not just some threads .

Cheers

CG

its hard to say whats going to work and whats perfect or not..., it all depends on the climate .....like you might read that for flood n drain its required that you water/feed once every 2hrs but thats for that persons climate....untill the strain has settled and you have figured out how much/many feeds per day the garden wants its gonna b touch n go, but as Stoney said, reading through the diaries and "guides n designs" will be a good starting point.

:P fuck i hope i made sense just then ;)....im half pissed lol

chron ;)

oh....heres a link that might help >> https://cannabis.community.forums.ozstoners...y/idx.php/13/0/

Here's a grow system. Fill some pots up with 100% perlite, add water that has nutrient added as per the bottle and adjust pH to 6, water every time the pots run dry, flush every 2 weeks, bake clones or seedlings at 12/12 under a 600HPS for 8 to 9 weeks, or until golden brown :whistle: Happy gardening! :)

:) :scratchin: Thats exactly what I am doing now :D