shitty results

:peace: I have a problem that I hope someone can resolve. I have a small plantroom. Plenty of light etc. I get large buds, but they are light and lack potency. I use canna boost to get a bigger yield, but they are slow to ripen and so are my tomatoes using the same formula of DutchFest Bloom. The last crop was great with plenty of jewel covering. This time small amount of jewel covering. Can someone help? Pleased if you can.

:peace: I have a problem that I hope someone can resolve. I have a small plantroom. Plenty of light etc. I get large buds, but they are light and lack potency. I use canna boost to get a bigger yield, but they are slow to ripen and so are my tomatoes using the same formula of DutchFest Bloom. The last crop was great with plenty of jewel covering. This time small amount of jewel covering. Can someone help? Pleased if you can.

:bang: Do you have any pics....Do you know what strain....Under what kind of lights and what wattage in what area...we need more info or it's hard to say...it could be alot of things.

Peace MongyMan

The room is a shower in a van so about 3feet square. I use a 250 hds light. I don't know the strain becaused up here seeds are not plentiful, so I use some from a few bags of bush weed. I am wondering if anyone knows how safe it is to buy seeds from Holland. Thank you

have had this exact same experience i was using bag seeds

had good ventiliation 2 x 600 watt hps over 1.5m squared and good hydroponic nutes and i looked after them well.

i put it down to genetics

i have grown 2 crops with bag seeds and had completely opposite results each time once it was awesome some of the best weed ever and the last time which will be the last time i used bag seeds i got the exact same results your talking about, slow to mature, low weight, no resin - the harvested buds smelt like lawn clippings !!!! didnt even smell like weed.

I suggest you do what the other dude suggested up the light but also invest in some seeds. mail order seeds do arrive and i can vouch for seed boutique and attitude seed company. Attitude are better though because they have a 7day shipping option which they garuntee willl arrive. As to which strain have fun figuring that out for yourself. Personally i like to stick to the tried and true varities.