Cleaning Your Bong

:P @ pipe, my bong usually gets chunks of resin and shit after a single session be it glass, plastic or ceramic.

windscreen washer additive works pretty well for me with some rice & salt in the water.

as bacchus said course material in the 'cleaning solution' whichever it may be, helps to get the sticky green/brown shit off the sides on the chamber.

If ya live in Australia....'Big Kev's GOO REMOVER'....or a product called 'Disolvit'....not sure about the spelling of that last one :D ...... both citrus based solvents...work instantly !

Just squirt some on a bottle brush or squirt a bit in the bong and swirl the brush around in the bong...instantaneous clean ....goo all gone ! Squirt it down the pipes and in bowls swirl squewers around...takes bong shit off or out of everything.

Prefer the 'Disolvit' over 'Big Kevs" though....smells much better and is not too strong.

PLUR

PS Ya can get em at most supermarkets....not real expensive either...

Edited by shrredda

iv'e just finished my first bottle of desolvit!

it's great and the after-taste isn't so bad if you were in a rush to rinse and dry it :D

even good for getting gum out of carpet which i found last night...

found out about it initially through a thread at AMB... and haven't looked back since!

...and the rice combined works wonders!

hey there - the best and easiest way to keep bong clean is to use a glass bottle laundry pipe (clear plastic) that slides over top of bottle - thats your mouth piece. then get a skinny lenght of laundry pipe and make a hole somewhere in your mouth piece that goes down the larger pipe into the glass bottle - thats for your cone. before you slide the mouth peice over the bottle for a session put some MILK and water in the bottle. The milk will soak up all the nasty shit that goes through the bong... works great. I had a mate who had one of these on a milk bottle... he had a cone that held about 2 grams weed. we used to get on our knees before pulling bong and stand up will pulling bong to fit it all in.. it knocked me out one night, i fell over an hit my head.. i didn't know what happened until next day when i woke up... no probs just had another cone...bliss..

BTW those old milk bottle are the best but another bottle also fits laundry pipe, spring valley bottles (small ones). using milk needs a fair amount of liquid in the bong (about 1/3) in an old glass milk bottle.. but you hardly ever need to clean it and it reduces the smell by ALOT...

Respectfully, putard...

It did hurt, everyone was sooo shocked...freaked everyone out...the look on their faces was pretty funny now that I recall.. I think I hit a pine shelf or sumthin wasn't too bad... we were all very fond of pulling the biggest bongs..trying to outdo everyone else...had a nice ping pong setup too...:rolleyes: now i play pong like a chinaman...