My master Plan

Hey boys, my Plan is going into action over the next few weeks. ill try and cover the area's and details as best as possible. Any feed back and insight is great :thumbdown:

Ok, so firstly the strain.

Through HGS im getting a tri-pack which includes Northern lights #5, White Widdow and of corse Blueberry.

From my understanding these are all mostly indica strains, which is obviously idea for what im trying to achieve. I have currently been at my house for 8 years, and have never ordered seed's or grow marijuana on this premesis. No one will be moving into this house for the next 6 weeks, so this will be the adress, the seeds are delivered too. Mean time, I am moving out in just over a week to my new property where I will start construction on a sukonmiskunk white haven grow box. <3 many thanks.

I'm moving into a single bedroom apartment, however it has a large lockup garage, Although their are multiple other garage's next to it, I am confident in my ability to prevent any serious odor. so i have a good secure location that will be easy to hide when inspection comes around.

The Box

basically ill be following Sukonmiskunks design, however ill be modifying it to provide me with two shelves where i can put 8/6 small pot's where I can grow till sex is evident, then hopfully Ill be left with 2/4 females which will share two large pots.

Using either a 600 or 400 watt HPS. 18/6 once females have been selected, Probably 12/12 prior to this , using a nute (40-60L) tank and a res tank (60-80L), Ill feed then once every 4H for 30 minutes making sure they are fed before nap time, and a nice wake up feed about an hour into lighting, perhaps a bit earlier. Ill be using about 70% corse perlite to 30% expanded clay. For ventelation, ill be using 1 or 2 computer fans for intake, probably two, each in line with the top of the pot to make them stems nice and thick. For extraction, ill be using a 150mm centrifugal fan, with a 150mm large odorsok. venting out into the garage, but im confident the air in the garage will be fine. Ill probably open the door for about 10 minutes a day to get all the new fresh air in their. So thats pretty much the grow box, I can go into more detail, but to be honest, havent built it yet, or bought the parts.

So thats a quick rundown, Views, Idea's, aditional information or better techniques would be great. Cheers.

Well done ;)

There's only one way to fully understand all the variables that need to be put into place to grow successfully, and your well on your way.

Necessity truly is the mother of invention :bongon: and your plan will need some tweaking as the practicality of what your doing proves itself, or doesn't :peace:

Couple of things, 400 HPS work fine, I love them, have used them for years, would use them again, they will pump out more buds than 2 serious smokers can chew through once in action BUT I'm so glad I bought a 600 ;) the difference is quite noticeable.

With the money you'll spend on that fan and odour sock a few extra bucks will get a 600 which the 150 will easily handle.

Also the Hydroton is best used as drainage to stop the Perlite falling straight out of the drain holes B) simple as that, no need to mix the red rocks into the perlite.

Perlite is great, everyone should start off hydro growing using it I think :peace: so easy, roots absolutely love the stuff and is as good a producer as any method, just don't forget to flush every 10-14 days, salts and shit from the roots slowly build up and cause problems if not washed away, do this one thing regularly and you will have success.

Good luck putting it all together, it takes a while, but you sound like your ready for action :thumbdown:

but just remember that when inspections take place they usually like to check out the garage too and that if you dont keep a decent negative pressure 24/7 someone going to their car could smell you out :peace:

Negative presure? You mean more air going into the system than the fan can suck out, = smelly air escaping?

As for inspections, the garage is very deep and most tenants from what ive seen have mountains of crap stacked in their, so ill just get some shit and put it all around the system. Of corse ill pack all external equipment away so nothing's sus.

But yeah, that is my biggest fear, if the odorsok doesnt do its job properly people walking into the apartment or getting their car may smell it. The guy at the Hydro shop suggested a carbon filter over an odorsok, but Odorsok's are cheeper, easier to use / clean / assemble and will take up less room. Worst case scenario ill have to abandon the Odorsok and Buy a new carbon filter. :huh: