The Force

When I saw TRG suited up I thought LAB!

A couple of plants grown in a small indoor op, not any sign of dealing. wow

If the police used intel instead of force they would have known nobody was home...

The voice over guy tells us that 2 plants or less than 28grams is a lesser charge. (something like that)

Got me thinking, if I had two plants I would never be able to flower them cause once they reach 14g

thats my limit. My example maybe extreme but you get the point if you grow two plants you are going

to have more than the specified gram weight

Two plant limit is good, I don't think anybody needs to grow more than two plant (but it would be nice)

but the weight limit should be around the lb mark.

Prohibition does more harm than good

2 plants is nothing, especially for those of us who are daily smokers. i build a tolerance to pot extremely quickly when smoking a single strain so i need to grow multiple strains otherwise it becomes a waste. then there is also the people who grow from seeds, what are they going to do? sprout 2 seeds at a time and risk them both being male? so again i say 2 plants is nothing.

a 1lb personal limit sure would be nice though :thumbdown:

I saw the story you are talking about. It said the mother ended up with a $400 fine, but the whole episode probably cost the family well over $1000 with the equipment and plants they lost not to mention the fact they are forced to buy their pot now.

But what really pissed me off was the officer saying they were going to notify child services. You could tell the police gave the mother an ear bashing about the kids, because she was real defensive on camera saying how the grow cupboard was locked away and the kids never came into contact with it. Fucking bullshit and another example of the ignorant attitudes of the law enforcement system. The house looked clean and in good order except for the mess the cops were making pulling the growroom apart. She should become an alcoholic and let the house turn in to a dive, the police would have no problem with that as its perfectly legal.

Fucking bullshit and another example of the ignorant attitudes of the law enforcement system. The house looked clean and in good order except for the mess the cops were making pulling the growroom apart. She should become an alcoholic and let the house turn in to a dive, the police would have no problem with that as its perfectly legal.

I don't watch the shit, but right on dude :thumbdown:

Yeah was unlucky enough to see that pathetic waste of time and taxpayer resources..

They smashed the front door in apparently because the house was 'heavily fortified' with rollar shutters on the windows(?)

Great intelligence as they were hut hut hutting thro an empty house, guns out tacted up ready to possibly terrorize a 2 year old child (??)

All for a small personal grow, no scales or bags, and the small fine. Must have been worth all the bacon eh.. :thumbdown:

Well said linbaba

Yeah was unlucky enough to see that pathetic waste of time and taxpayer resources..

They smashed the front door in apparently because the house was 'heavily fortified' with rollar shutters on the windows(?)

Great intelligence as they were hut hut hutting thro an empty house, guns out tacted up ready to possibly terrorize a 2 year old child (??)

All for a small personal grow, no scales or bags, and the small fine. Must have been worth all the bacon eh.. :bongon:

Well said linbaba

And it probably cost taxpayers around $20k maybe more. Easy busts make them look good and the public is fooled into thinking they are doing a good job.

Bah Humbug. ;) :thumbdown:

the law is you can grow two plants. as long as it is all in the pots or ground then you only get busted for the number of plants. if its trimmed and hanging then you get busted for wieght which usually bring a larger fine or even jail sentence depending on wieght. of course if you have more than two plants or 28gr then you will get a larger fine and a court appearnce and a record. as for the cops 95 out of 100 are fucking dorks who are trained to think they are not dorks and geeks. thier whole lives become power trips and they waste a shit load of taxpayers money of utter crap and pathetic exploits and these morons actually think they do a good job. there is no integrity in the job and they are all gung ho heros with noting in life but the "force". the bitches are the worst.. granted some are worth every penny we spend on them but the vast majority are fucking useless and half of those should be locked up themselves. a huge percentage of them are just idiots goverened by bigger fucking idiots.. the big bust broadcasted on that pathetic attempt at real life tv show the farce... oops the force is my case in point. the wa police force? what aj oke.

the law is you can grow two plants. as long as it is all in the pots or ground then you only get busted for the number of plants. if its trimmed and hanging then you get busted for wieght which usually bring a larger fine or even jail sentence depending on wieght. of course if you have more than two plants or 28gr then you will get a larger fine and a court appearnce and a record.

im pretty sure its only the consumption of cannabis that has been decriminalized. pocession, sale, cultivation, etc. are all illegal and can lead to prison time. the 2 plants and 28g figures you mentioned were put in place to ease up on the prison system because people could go to jail for like 5 years for having a single joint on them :peace: I know crazy shit like that has happened in america, im pretty sure it hasnt been that extreme in austalia, but you shouldnt go around telling people its law that you can grow 2 plants when those 2 plants could get them locked up. if you want to encourage someone to grow tell them its illegal but show them the benefits to growing such as not having to deal with black market scum and getting an ounce or more for $20 instead of a single gram....