WHATS THE PROGNOSIS GIVE IT TO ME STRAIGHT DOC

Hey peoples I m currently growing some plants with a worse pedigree than most mungrel-bred Aussies (i mean this affectionately refering to my own diverse heritage).

They are growing really well in my room

2 X 600 wat

Climate controlled

hydroponic

By the way i have ak47 ready to go as soon as these whores are gone

BUT to the point !

I checked my plants on a thurs and saw no problems then i checked again the following monday and one my beautiful girls was actually a tranny aka hermaphrodite. I was more shocked then that time in Thai land with a lady boy (another story). In these three days she had managed to manifest and open 2 flowers!!!!!! FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK

The flowers were only bearly open but they were emitting pollen as evidenced by the powder on the leaves around.

Can people who have this unfortunite experiance let me know how it turned out for them, what i would like to know is;

Are all my girls doomed to a terrible teen pregnancy giving birth to beans, having their virginity robbed by the little pricks that come from no where???? -

or - are just some of my flowers doomed

how bad of news is this others experience would be appreciated ?

Can i snip the flowers out of the bud or should i take the hermi out completely the he/she tranny is my best plant ?

factors that may help - my room has a fan and it was on at the time but i do have a filter and the fan only gives the slightest breeze

SHould i forget them and start again they are perhaps 3 weeks from maturity

Dude, adams apple, watch out for ladyman lol

If its only stressed out some bananas you might be able to pinch them out Danoz. Depends if you have a fan going..

Whatever has been pollinated will stall growing and produce seed now. Sooner you pick the less formed the seed.

Good luck with the aks next run to. lol

rip the hermie out, bad genetics should never be welcome in any grow room...

with that out of the way, there is a good chance that if only 2 male flowers opened and you noticed the pollen on the leaves that the buds wont get all that seeded. unfortunately though there is still an extremely high chance that you could end up with a heavily seeded crop lol about the most you can do is remove that hermie and hope for the best, but even then i think you'll find loads of immature seeds in the crop.

sorry to read about the bad news and wish you the best of luck with the ak47 lol

spray the male flowers with water before you pick them off, this will stop any more pollen spreading. check the plant every night for more male flowers and if it all gets too much hassle rip out the hermie and put it down to experience.

with only 3 weeks to go there's not alot you can do but hope, if enough flowers have been fertilised then the plant could just concentrate on maturing the seeds but you'll still have a smokable product at the end of the grow.

nil carborundum mate.