Early move outdoors?

lol Not a problem so long as you don't get any frosts. We are already past the shortest day of the year in the southern hemisphere so they will want to veg. If they have been on a longer day length indoor than it is outdoor where you are atm, they will start to bud but as the days get longer they will begin to revege then grow through the season as normal. This is a handy link for finding daylight hours where you live. http://www.orchidculture.com/COD/daylength.html

Peace MongyMan

Thnaks for the replies guys, theyve been sitting in their holes for a few weeks now, doing very nicely out of their cramped box in the sunshine.

The other issue I have is that so far these have been done in coco (in 18ltr pots I think). Now this is a guerilla grow, so I want to limit visits as much as possible... Now this means I wont be able to use my canna nutes nearly as much as I'd like..soo....

what should I fill the holes with? A combination of the dug up soil (pretty sandy w a few worms, looks not too bad), canna coco, and/or a soil mix? I was thinking canna terra but wasnt sure if this needed regular fertilisation. Anyway I wanted to put some B&B and maybe some organic fertilser in the mix, in order to not need liquids as much, but wasnt sure of the best approach...Any ideas? Thanks for your input

September is here motherf***ers@!