$500 budget

Evening all

Looking for some advice in regards to a good reliable carbon filter and fan setup to move 64cfpm. 150mm line being used.

Budget of no more than $500.

Am currently running a odorsok and inline fan and just got back and definatley need to do something about the aroma.

Got some ideas now to illiminate some of the aroma but really need a more decent setup as my girls get left for more than a week at a time, and so obviously i need to stay ahead of my potential problems. prevention better than cure type thing

Heres a Couple of my latest attached 6 weeks into flower

Mr White

post-10857-1218639444_thumb.jpg

post-10857-1218639500_thumb.jpg

Cheers billopuffalot,

Yeah didn't expect much change.

The one i have at present (odoursok) is about a year old but has only been used for about 6 mnths. May give it crack and put it in the dryer for a bit.

Only needs to last a couple more weeks and then i might do a few changes to the room.

Thanks mate

Mr White

Thats what i had decided to do Cyclone but couldn't locate one. Got one order for next time.

Got a new 600mm odoursok though, running through my inline and turned the intake fan off to run passive. Raised the temp up a couple of degrees but sits at a smooth at 28.

Aroma gone yeah!

Just feeding her adjusted H2O and ozitonic now, chequered flag insight.