drying and flushing in bucket of water at the same time?

Hello fellow tokers,

This is my first post since i became a member about a month and a half ago. The site has proven to be a big eye opener for me and has let me deal with all the problems have had to encounter as i have endeavored to achieve a successful winter grow outdoors! Yes it is my first grow ever and i am very inpatient and just sew the seeds and see wat would happen. I occassionally take road trips with my mates down to the beautiful nimbin but this time i thought i would take advantage of the usual bagseed you get out of the deals you bye there. The grow started at my mates it little pots for about a month then was transported outdoors. For the first two weeks outdoors we mixed just a small amount of blood and bone in the soil with a bit of well aged compost so we didnt over feed the babys whilst they may have been experiencing shock. After a few weeks i dug up around where i thought the rutes wouldnt be and put in more compost, o and btw we always had water saving crystals. So we let them grow and they started flowering about after 2 months of veg all three of them being female!! About 6 weeks into flowering we gave them another feed of blood and bone. It is now week 11 and i think they are close to reeping with about 35 percent of hairs being red and about 50 percent trichomes being cloudy. As you can see in the pics the top of the cola's are swelling a bit but i need you help! can you chop the plants put them in a bucket of daily changed tap water in a shed and will they flush and dry at the same time? O we started from seed in march

post-16070-1217645039_thumb.jpg

post-16070-1217645067_thumb.jpg

post-16070-1217645106_thumb.jpg

i dont understand??

do u want to water cure ya buds??

i usually flush my plants for 10-14 days

thats plain phed water nothing else

i then cut me plants and manicure

leavin them to dry naturally in a rack

or flyscreen works well

u want to keep the drying buds away from direct sunlight

i havent water cured so i cant help u there

take care

bil

Thanks for your replys, yeah the last feed was like 3 weeks ago so it probably doesnt need one then? Sorry for the confusuion bill i meant i chop the plant and put just the bottom stem in the water to flush and was just wondering if they could flush and dry at the same time thats all but my question seems to have been answered. Do you flush when u grow in the ground? i mean this is my first grow but i have read quite alot on the growing proccess and like to call myself a bit of a conniessuer when it comes to sampling smoke. Saying this i know you probably dont have to flush when growing in the ground but i want to produce the most premium buds i can with my yield so would flushing even when reeping from ground make a difference?

thanks