i was stoned when i watched this. i was watching dragonballz on my computer and saw an image flash on the screen and immediatly paused my comp.

i like nearly cried. Those shows annoy me so much. the force, airport security etc.

still i felt bad for the innocent plants. growing 50 plants... do the crime do the time. I don't have as much sympathy for people who grow to sell as for people who grow for themselves.

i too was smashed

on herijuana and skunk 1 bubblehash

dut i do believe it was WA police

2 months for 54 plants,where can i sign up

they got the mother plant?? i didnt understand that

it was outdoors?? along with the rest of the 53 other plants

they where all flowering so wouldnt the mum be too??

for police that are everyday cannabis police they were pretty unkowledgable??

would like to know wen and where that case was heard.

take care and taa for sharing

bil

still i felt bad for the innocent plants. growing 50 plants... do the crime do the time. I don't have as much sympathy for people who grow to sell as for people who grow for themselves.

:thisbig: what crime?

I have max sympathy for anyone who gets busted, someone needs to sell it, not everyone can grow.

I'd be stranded without Australia's legendary guerrilla growers, as would many.

:peace: what crime?

I have max sympathy for anyone who gets busted, someone needs to sell it, not everyone can grow.

I'd be stranded without Australia's legendary guerrilla growers, as would many.

i don't think he's doing it out of the goodness of is heart. 50 plants = sellout unless he's a very good person/smokes a lot of bud.

i don't think he's doing it out of the goodness of is heart. 50 plants = sellout unless he's a very good person/smokes a lot of bud.

It's comments like that... that really shit me. So what if he was selling it? Do you like your choof? If your grow turned to shit you just gonna stop smoking? I know lots of people that only do one outdoor grow a year and stock up, yes they might sell a little, but the majority they smoke themselves.

So fucking what I say. People need to get off their moral high horses and mind their own fucking business I think. Just another waste of police resources, especially in WA. Too busy busting people for something that shouldn't even be illegal. As far as I'm concerned the police should be focusing on all the violent crime instead arresting people for a couple of plants(even 50+). I wouldn't be suprised if the coppers started smoking it on the way home and stopped into donut king.