mr grim reaper is back

i had this sk 1 vegging for 5 weeks or so, started getting purple branches etc, so i decided 2 trim the roots and prune it and re pot

to keep it smaller for a mum. Heres some pics root pics included, looks like it needs K or flower nutes? Im getting good at killing plants im so bad. :thumbdown:

post-12398-1216905441_thumb.jpg

post-12398-1216905543_thumb.jpg

post-12398-1216905601_thumb.jpg

no it was in a 20 ltr pot, the roots were not at the bottom but they were pretty wide, im not sure why she started turnin yellow from middle fans (the grow tips were all green).....at EC 1.8 or so.....does sk 1 like weak nutes?

From wat i read it cud be mag or potass um not sure wat 2 give.

And the leaves seems kinda dry and smaller, some nute not right.

my skunk plants are around the same size as yours and are getting 1.0 EC so imo 1.8EC is a bit too high. i would probably start back at 1.0 and gradually work your way back up until it looks like you have taken it too far and be sure to record it's progress so you can find the optimal strength of nutes you should be feeding her... its a bit of a trial and error thing so make sure to take some cuttings from time to time to ensure you dont lose the strain, but you'll certainly see a major difference once you have everything fine tuned :thumbdown: