Flushing Advice

hi there guys, nice forum you have here, got a little question, my plants are all done in there final week now, and i am flushing them daily with about 30 liters of water each, the colour of the water comin out the bottom is only slighty tainted now, do i have to flush till completely clear ?? i am using hesi nutrients in soil, thanks

I would say by now that allot of the trace elements in the medium are well gone , the plants them selfs are what your flushing . Much like with humans you "flush " out the plants system by feeding it lots of fresh water . eventually it uses up all it's stored trace elements and when that has happened you have properly flushed your plant .

To answer the question of how long to flush for I stick to and recommend a 2 week flush period , some don't stretch quite to this extent but it is what most advise for best results , one other thing is that allowing the plant to reach it's peak before you start to a full flush means you will end up with more CBD , so in your case assuming they are ready to pick as they are , I would continue out the week with a heavy flush , if your not on a tight budget mabey invest in some final flush to get the most out of the time you have. If their are sitll plenty of white hairs give it the full two weeks before picking :)