Tomato coir grow bags

Got this from down at good old Mitre5 this morn...

post-15537-1215256138_thumb.jpg

thinking of putting in a few shit hot seeds I have ^_^

post-15537-1215258885_thumb.jpg

Am I wasting my time, my seeds and the $8 the thing cost me? looks like a go-er to me ^_^ if the coco in em is ok.

Anyways will keep ya's posted on the results, if there are any :thumbdown:

feeling experimental

THC

Edited by TheHeadCing

Just finished getting it started, swelled up nicely, ran plenty of extra water through it to give it a bit of a flush.

was meant to be 8 seeds but there were 9, so 5 in one hole and 4 in the other, hope to choose 2 healthy seedlings in each hole, then cull the rest, then cull again at preflower ^_^

post-15537-1215269187_thumb.jpgpost-15537-1215269215_thumb.jpgpost-15537-1215269239_thumb.jpg

heres hoping anyways, cos apparently these seeds dont have a good fem ratio(3to5 against) ^_^ but worth it if I just get 1 fem :thumbdown:

quick update time, somehow I ended up with 10 seedlings, when I only counted 9 seeds lol

still dont know what most of em are, one is my bro's x, but the other 9 I have no idea, 8 of em I got off a mate who says they came from a commercial grow, and the 10th I have no idea, still cant work out how it got in there lol

anyway, tranplanted 7 of the seedling into 75x75x100 grow wool blocks, the other 3 got left alone.

post-15537-1215949929_thumb.jpg