the many diffent leaf wilts

please do not post until i have finish this tread :bongon:

i will not be spending all my spare time on this bufo,so it could take me a few weeks to complete it,so please do not try and hurry me up and shit :bongon:

i have never said & claimed to be a pro cannabis grower.

this thread will be based on my 8 years of growing dope.,all the diffent leaf wilts i have came a cross.

i am going to try me best to try and show all the diffents types of leaf wilts, from how a plant looks when over watered to overfed & so on

let me sit back now and get stoned first :bongon:

this leaf wilt is where i close the door up on em & the door pushes against the leafs :x

update on it way

Edited by biggerbuds

this is an early pearl i got going right now

it has been a very hot day here today & my early pearl is in real need for a drink-watering NOTE how the very top growth is wilting

but the bottom growth is fine ?, if this was over-watering i would see all growth {top & bottom} wilting together.

this is from my own personal experiences.

i have just given this early pearl a good watering,tomorrow i will show you a new photo of it,so you can see for ya self how she looks then.

update coming soon :bongon:

48 hours after watering,can you see the difference ?

it is still not 100% recovered as you may see,but this is due to the weather being hot again today,but hey its roots are not as dry as they was 48 hours ago,i can see it in the plant

more coming soon :bongon:

Edited by biggerbuds

irey bb

wicked pix

:bongon:

thanx and praise

yo

she loves dat water

it looks a bit dry do you get nuff rain???

for her age,

in your soil,

at this timea yr ,

how much water do you hafe give her????

to stop wilt

and how often in the dry like now????

to maintain viggor

hello radic,i hope your ok mate :bongon:

i am watering it 4 litres every 2-3 days,unless we have had a good drop of rain.

myself, i think it could do with being water everyday in this hot weather,but this would take up to much of my time.

next year i am going to put some water butts in the ground and hopefully have the plants setup on some sort of drippers system :bongon:

i was thinking about putting that black plastic around the bottoms of the plants to help keep the water in the ground,but this would make my plants easy to spot,even the bright blue slug pellets makes them stand out to much.

do you have any good ideas for me radic ?

next leaf wilt update is being put together :bongon: