my green is turning yellow

can anyone help?/

i been growing for a while and have finally initiated my self as a genetics holder of some fine homegrown ganja.

now with that said i am running in to a problem with my babys. my plants have been revegged from last fall and are growing great.

just one problem that is getting worse and im stumped. it started a while back and i have tried to correct it myself with no prevail.

my lower leaves ( older ones have all dropped recently and they turned yellow at the begenning. now the smaller leaves a little farther up are

next to start falling to this disorder. i dont know if it is nitrogen seeing as how i feed my plants rabbit manure tea with wood ashes and a small amount of miracle grow fert for veg and miracle bloom . only a drop or two of each. i also noticed my top leaves are curling up to the sky like they are praying.?

not burned or any thing just reaching for the sun from what i see. it goes back to normal ( not praying) when sun goes down or before it rises...

i dont have pics and im sorry i dont write paragraphs that great but i need some help before they start forming flowers again.(revegged plants here).

i pulled only a little over an ounce off of each plant last year because they are intintional dwarfs. only 2 foot now after re vegging. but branched nicely.

any tips or help or advice or anything is greatly appreciated.

Hmmmm infection in the rootzone? Try repotting with a Pro-blend potting mix and check out some of the Canna products available for rootzone health. Check for fungus Gnats moving around, they'll be visible on top of the soil if they are there. Find a non systemic pesticide and give them a couple doses of that if present. Just a couple of guesses, good luck and let us know what you find :peace:

rabbit droppings? jeebus :peace: , mate, if you want to use organic ferts at least get ones that are balanced or make ones that are balanced, rabbit poo might be ok mixed in to the medium but using it as a fert is pointless, with rabbits it's in one end out the other, so basically all you're giving it is lawn clippings, and as for the ash, i use ash on my normal garden and you need to be extremely carefull with it, it's easy to overdose, my advice is to get some decent nutes and go from there,

cheers

are you growwing in the ground or in pots?????

what is the drainage like?????

ganga loves fast draining sandy soils

seen

when do you expect her to start to flower???

how many hrs of sun light did she get today????

yo sols

i feel it may be a combination of problems

check for insect attack is a must

dowit thourghley and everyday

till she fully recovers

seen

she is vonerable to attack when she not 100% vital

seen

some worm juce or fish emulition

might help

the top leaf tips tracking the sun is doing just what it is designed to do

keep the max direct sun light pon the leaf top surface as long as possible

all hail mother nature

:peace:

gotta love dat

irey guidance

thanks everyone for letting me know your opinions.

as for my ladies right now they are doing alil better. there soil is 75% free flowing in terms of water running through. mostly sand gravel and rock. but there is rabbit poo in the dirt around the roots. the roots and dirt are kinda suspended in side the rocks. i have flushed them along with two days of rain. now i know i cant tell you how many hours of light they get but they are hidden kinda like guerrila growing. well i guess it is. i bent them over purposely to see if the would branch nicely and they did. but in doing this i have prolonged the pre flowering that has already started. could this be a factor for yellowing of lower leaves? maybe the nitro is going elsewhere. or maybe me being mr knowit all i messed up huh? im doing whatever you guys advise me to cuz outside growing is not as easy as it should be. my other crop is fine. but its not the same seeds as these lil dwarfs i have. maybe they have lower tolerence for nutes. i give my other crop strong mixture of rabbit poo tea and they are huge with no problem. but i do have my problematic ladies in side a container buried in ground. should i lose the container. what kind of organic ferts or teas can i use that would be well rounded with lil room for error? all i have near me is wallyworld and a couple of local farm stores. so obtaining some highdollar brand of organic stuff is not easy. pleas tell me somethin. should i change dirt around roots before blooming is started to strong or just go with the flow and see what happens? i dont want to lose my ladies. they are a year old now and going to give me a second crop. i want to keep them right on and on. so please give me some expert advice thanks.

na panic

rabbit poo is organic

maybe the nitro is going elsewhere

could be

N is temperarley locked up by microbs if the poo is not fully composted before you apply it

microbs eat N for energy to break down the uncomposted poo

once the poo is fully composted all the N then becomes available for the plants

when N is deficient the lower leaves will give all their nuiternts to the growing pionts

thus turning yellow and dropping off

insects can cause the leaves to go yellow too

this is the most common cause of yellowing leaves

check for insect attack

everyday

from your garden or where ever you see them

catch some lady beetles and praying mantas and let them go on your plants

irey

a quick fix for N deficiency is urine

yes

piss in a bottle and mix it at 10 parts water to 1 part piss

ok