Grow Tent setup

Ok, I plan on running a 3x3 flood and drain table using the sea of green method. Will be getting a grow tent to make everything enclosed and keep light/odors manageable. I plan to run a 600 watt HPS over the 3x3 table. All plants will be grown at once, harvested, then a new batch of cuttings put in. I plan to do maybe 1 week or no veg time to keep them small and crank out in a quicker time. I will keep moms of the 2-3 strains I am growing at all times and clone them when needed. The moms will have their own smaller tent.

My question is that I am thinking about using a cool tube on the 600 watt. I already have my inline fan which is decently powerful. I think around 250-300 cfm. Can I leave one end of the cool tube open and suck air through for ventilation as well as keep the light cool? Also, where will my carbon scrubber and fan go in the setup. Obviously the air goes through the cool tube first, but then should it be ducting to the fan to the carbon scrubber or what? Basically want to know the order they should go in for the best ventilation. I will be simply ventilating into the attic and it should be possible to put the fan up there if thats the route I need to go. I was also wondering how big a mom area I would need.

Alright unta, you seem to be on the right track. I had all the same gear inside a 1.2x1.2 tent on my 2nd last grow. Forget the cooltube imo as I tried it in my setup and the results werent that great for the price it cost me.

I would put the fan into the roof with the scrubber on it if possible, as the warm air will be vented outside the room from the scrubber, which is very important for keeping control of your temps. It may also help with any noise generated. The biggest thing i found though was making sure i was bringing in fresh air from somewhere, this is the thing that makes all the difference.

As for the clones, i would recommend no more than a week veg, as i found the stretch that occurs when switched to flowering left me with little head room after, forcing me to hit it with rockjuice to stop the height. No veg is the way ive down my last batch and it seems to suit my conditions, its all trial and error matey.

As for the mums, you could get away with a relatively small area... maybe 600x600. I would suggest keeping them under a couple of 130w fluro's, in that area one may even suffice. Just a very small computer sized fan too help give them air... you could grow them in a little cupboard if you wanted. If you made this area big enough you would also have somewhere to sit your clones after you have taking them, right next to the mums :peace: