Clones straight to 12/12

Im using two rooms .. One for clones & veg and the other for flowering.. Problem is if i leave them in the veg room waiting for the ones in the flowering room to harvest they end up way too tall for the flowering room (9-12 weeks in flower room).

Cloning Method:

Clones are placed thru some foam and floating in ph adjusted water for 48 hours, then into rockwool, clay balls and basket until they have developed roots. Then i slowly increase the nuits over the next 3-4 weeks. This has been a very successful method in the past.

What im thinking of trying:

What will happen if i also turn the colne & veg room into another flower room..?.

Using the same method for cloning but placing the clones under 12/12 and HPS lights then slowly increasing with Bloom Nuits. By the time they are moved into the larger flowering room they will already be 3-4 weeks into the flowering stage and will not end up as tall.

Any comments appreciated.

imo

timing is crucial

fresh is best

ital is vital

seen

yo

turning the lights to 12/12 will slow the grow and put the clones into 2 week change over period

before bloom

flucuateing in and out of the change over period

will stress the clones

i would not want to do that

just before setteling them into the bloom room

yo

i only want to deal with fresh vital clones in the bloom room for the best chance of a hassle free 9 to 12wks

i am not saying it wont work

there are certain madnesses in some methords that bring forth the irey qualities of the budz, that you may be seeking

try it

only mother nature knows