Works like all the other PGRs in stopping stretch and forming flowers very quickly , Superbloom , Rock Juice etc do the same , just make sure your height is where you want it before you dose them as they will stop instantly and only grow another 8 inches or so upward by the time they finish out , tight heavy buds with a lowering of potency .

You should really know what your getting into before using it aswell , U-Turn's license to distribute that product is based on what they are permitted to use in stone fruit certain chemicals in these PGR's are banned for use in the legitimate hydro vegetables because they are carsonagenics and bad for us when consumed , With stone fruit the chemicals go into the stone and are not consumed so controlled use is permitted. What that all means to us as smokers though is not known for sure and any such studies would be illegal so they are simply not conducted or just not published . What is known though is that once the Government catches on to these products on the market they ask for the company to stop producing it Just like with Super Bud and the original Rock Juice

Personally I find although PGR's will stunt your plant, add yield and make your buds rock hard it effects the potency and even more so ruins the overall smell and taste of the buds and to me the sacrifice simply isn't worth it for people that are only growing for themselfs and mabey a partner.

If your main goal is to stunt your plants a bit in flower hit them with some potash from the last week of veg and stop using it about week 2 of flower , I find it is a nice way to not stop the plants from stretching but instead slowing them so that they will get to about 3/4 of the hight they would have been

hey there

do you actually have any U-Turn as i have been trying to find dosage rates but no one can give me the info

i use PGR's frequently not all the time and was wnating to do a side by side test with U-Turn and no PGR and then U-turn V's Superbud but as i said info on U-Turn is hard to come by

cheerz :peace: