Fruity Flush?

Hey Everyone. Been awhile since i have been on...but im glad to be back ;)

I was reading an article the other day in my local community newspaper about this,

70 year old man in my community and.... had a crazy hydroponic setup pumping some massive plants... and the cops raid him

and you know...done the usual, take the plants and equipment....but they also took his red cordial, because apparently on the last 7 days before he pulls them, he flushs them with rain water for 4 days and then for the remaining 3, he flushs them with red cordial and the smoke is more of a fruity taste.......

I dont no> :) Do u reckon flushing your soil with red cordial for the last 3 days would make a difference in the smoke? ;)

Thankss

irey question ali

what do you think????

did you try this rasberry bud????

is it more fruity that the next?????

i feel it would deffinately have some effect

lotsa sugars gotta give them som free energy this might stretch the budz a weee bit

and may be even add a speedy buzz to the high

did it have a sweet taste??????

are his budz fluffy or tight??????

the artifical rasberry or natural flavoring would have some available nutrients

tho not in surfficient quanities,

and in an infierior ballance too

this sudden change in feeding reigien will cause a shock

some say that shock can increase thc production too

i have seen dat happen in some cases but not all

i think there is more to the story of shock tho

I have personally been considering flushing with Green cordial (Coola) but am not all to confident this would work, or be good for the water pump and it may only have a very flight effect on them.

I think the best way to add a nice flavour is to just soak mango pulp in water and poor it in with neut tank, also using mango pulp as a %10 mix with what ever soil combination your working with. Idealy giving them a nice health mulch =)

Why is it , people want to make pot taste like something it aint ???????? It pisses me off !! Why not add some potassium permanganate to turn it purple while you're at it , fuck me dead !!!!

AND , Radic , learn to spell or buy a Dictionary , your posts shit me trying to read 'em !!!!! Just because you smoke some pot doesnt mean you have to be a dumb prick !

It really is no wonder that the general Public regard smokers as being stupid or lazy , when they read crap like that ! It gives US ALL a bad name !!

Edited by Closet Grower

man im all for better tasting weed if it taste like shit, but heres a idea....IF YOU GROW IT AND IT DONT TASTE GOOD, DONT FUCKING SMOKE IT....THATS WHY WE GROW LIKE 5-10 PLANTS EACH RUN ALL DIFF STRAINS!!!!

and yea...i agree giving all us smokers a bad name with this lazy arse shit.

Why is it , people want to make pot taste like something it aint ???????? It pisses me off !! Why not add some potassium permanganate to turn it purple while you're at it , fuck me dead !!!!

AND , Radic , learn to spell or buy a Dictionary , your posts shit me trying to read 'em !!!!! Just because you smoke some pot doesnt mean you have to be a dumb prick !

It really is no wonder that the general Public regard smokers as being stupid or lazy , when they read crap like that ! It gives US ALL a bad name !!

Closet Grower ? or Closet wanker, most would agree with the latter.