catchy strain names ?

WATCHA LIKE?  

24 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

yeah was only males

but the males where pretty strong

triches everywhere

long lanky things...

femALE was black domina

theres a few versions of kali mist

the version my males came from was pre 2001

the kali mist of late has an indica bred over her i believe

sagamartha carry a strain by the name of western winds

very similar to the original kali mist

as serious(simon?) and sag(tony) used to be partners

if u where to get some fred id love to see a side by side of both versions

take care and stay safe

bil

Hey bil ;) I'd just call the plants, 'some real nice ones I got' :)

Strain names are a bit of a wank I reckon, unless it's commercial, and even then I grimace at some of the titles.... Jilly-bean? lmao

If I called a plant after my ex, she'd belt me

Saying that, anyone who knows anything about strains would have no probs distinguishing the lineage of Black Kali or Kali Black. Cheers bil ;)

What about KADOM ... hmmm... fantastic, unbeleivably good knock-out weed, guaranteed to bring on a schizophrenic attack within 2 tokes!!! lmao ;)

Whoose ya distributor ... breedbay ? lmao .. just kidding billo ... seriously, black Kali is very good ;)

:)

hahahhaha

as if Frazz

breedbay i wouldnt let them suck the shit from my ass

nah no releases just some folk lore for the locals..

give em something to remember...!!!

cheers guys

bill

i really like the idea of renaming each generation

but dont need to as black kali will be just another hybrid

not bothering with stability.why should i

no other breeders do...pmsl

What about KADOM ... hmmm... fantastic, unbeleivably good knock-out weed, guaranteed to bring on a schizophrenic attack within 2 tokes!!! lmao ;)

Whoose ya distributor ... breedbay ? lmao .. just kidding billo ... seriously, black Kali is very good ;)

:)

When I lived on-farm, I'd name my animals after people I didn't like.I mean one day you had to kill these things (the animals I mean), andsomehow, having the biggest pig ever to make sales at Toowoomba named after this old lady that never stopped giving me the shits...seemed right.Poor old jan. Then the old cow I had I called "bev", after the librarian in town, the old bitch..

When I lived on-farm, I'd name my animals after people I didn't like.I mean one day you had to kill these things (the animals I mean), andsomehow, having the biggest pig ever to make sales at Toowoomba named after this old lady that never stopped giving me the shits...seemed right.Poor old jan. Then the old cow I had I called "bev", after the librarian in town, the old bitch..

If I had a cow I'd call it Miranda.

Miranda Bovine. :scratchin:

Also thanks billo for the western winds suggestion. Kali Mist is one of the few varieties which I never hear anything bad about.