Nutrient Revolution?

I've been a fan of CANNA from the first time I used their products. I haven't used all they have, but those things I have tried worked exactly as they said they would. Especially the rizontic which I think should be listed under the sub-heading of "Magic" :thumbsup:

Anyway, I see they have a new product, either it's out or it's going to be released soon. Something called "CANNA AQUA".

It sounds too good to be all it says. No adjusting the PH? I mean it doesn;t say hey have buffers, their products are "more stable" than they used to be...it actually claims the PH will remain between 5.2 and 6.2 without us needing to do a thing. I realise a full point is a big differnc inPH, but that's slap in the prime zone for nutrient uptake, so if it reckons it'll stay within that zone regardless of temps, nute concenrtations ....whateber... then that's great news I reckon.

It has other great sounding stuff in it too, it's a dream formula. Now, if it just works.....

anybody here used it?

cheers

rob

I thought Advanced Nutrients have had similar products for a few years now. Or is this idea of Canna something different altogether?

Personally, i prefer to do my own PH adjusting of a batch of nutes over a week or so. Stabilize it, so to speak. Before adding to rez. But each to their own... :thumbsup:

^_^

imo

both canna and nutri tech solutions are top shelf

for both tho be aware

not all of their products are organic yet

i hav spoken to these ppl personaly and i am pleased to say they both agree organic and biodynamics is the future of farming for both convenctunial and hydroponics but they feel their clients are not so confident so they make some products with chemicals and organic componds for the change over period

Aqua is made from aquaponic as a bi-product of fish farming and is strictly organic if they followed my advice

both copmanies assured i that they source and process their organic products in enviromentaly sustainable ways

Theres a member using it atm on a scrog.

It sounds like the normal vega/flores except blue/clear, and with added -

sicilic acids, humic acids and fulvic acids for improved nutrient uptake and plant performance. In conjunction with this, Aqua contains a sea algae extract that is rich in trace elements, amino acids and vitamins. As a result of the production method, this extract is capable of forming a semi-permeable membrane around the roots which improves the capacity of the plant to absorb water and nutrients ensuring excellent resistance against diseases.

Doesn't say organic anywhere on their site.

http://www.canna.com.au/dhtml/products_aqua.php?lang=enx

Good luck with it Rob.

irey

yes they are way ahead by now

i lost touch with them last couple a years

cause i make all my oun nutrents

do my own ting

have been for years now

we met at a mardigrass and they wanted to know how to harvest organic nutients

i showed dem the worm farm way that was published in the first sticky point mag

the organic machenic they called me

hehe

oh and

aquaponics

they were both impressed and very appriecitive

both said that they probly not mention the oganic aspect cause they sell to mainstream hydroponic flower farmers and and market gardeners who were not keen to change to organics

so do read the ingredance list and check for susness

they will mix both together in the same product if yah not watchen

diy rulez for me