hi clone doesnt look good

this clone just put in pot and now the fan leave is yellowing with some burnt edges and curling up pics 2 follow....

getting light nutes 1.3 EC ph is about 6.2.......it started getting like this before potting its in perlite now.

Dont seem 2 see any insects but i sprayed with eco oil anyway just in case.

this clone just put in pot and now the fan leave is yellowing with some burnt edges and curling up pics 2 follow....

getting light nutes 1.3 EC ph is about 6.2.......it started getting like this before potting its in perlite now.

Dont seem 2 see any insects but i sprayed with eco oil anyway just in case.

i too have this problem. do u use perlite/vermiculite or jus perlite? i thought it was chlorosis due to a lack of manganese or potassium checked ec was spot on but this still is no clear indication that it is not lacking in one or the other. my close friend recons that the root zoone is to wet and let dry out a bit more between waterings (i only hand water) now running ec at 1.8 pH at 5.9- 6.0 plant has continued too grow (not great mind u ) but growing just the same ohhhh r ur petioles(leaf stems) and/or stems purplish in color?. i hope to overcome this problem in future:wacko: will keep u posted..... ohhh black rhino and candyhaaaa ha ha ha ha ha :thumbsup:

Mine looks like that too,, I guess it was the Rockwool cube was soaked in nutrients. I've also stoped the pump and will spray until the roots are big enough.

How many times should I spray? every 3 hours is what I've been doing, as she's in perlite and under a 400w

You have got to ease clones in to a flying start its the most important phase of all because if you slow it down here you open the door to all sorts of problems and you loose valuable time in trying to fix things , with Perlite its best to mix the Perlite with 25% Vermiculite to hold just that little more moisture , then soak your container mix with nutrient and let it drain , then place the container in a tray with about an inch of nutrient in it then put the cube in it , bury about 1/2 an inch , I like to cover the top of the cube and pot with a piece of panda film to stop the green algae from forming .

Dont water for at least 4 days just mist a light spray of very weak nutes a few times a day , touch the top of the cube with your finger , you want just moist not wet and if it feels dry tip about 100ml of nutrient down one corner of the cube , dont have your light to close just yet , 400 watter about 2 to 3 feet .

Somewhere around a week in lift it out of the tray and let it drain then pore enough nutrient into the pot to get some run off , measure the EC and PH of that runoff , if its way out run just enough nutrient through the medium to bring it back in line , if your PH is between 5.5 to 6.5 dont touch it if your EC is between 1.0 and 1.8 dont touch it , remove the tray now , start normal top feeding at about 10 days I feed at this point twice a day during light hours .

The whole idea here is about building blocks and its starts in the basement of the root zone , people drown clones and seedlings all the time when they just dont need it , they are living in the cube not in a 12inch pot , you need to make them look for feed without overwhelming them which just puts the brakes on their metabolism , when its done right the plants will kick and go from strength strength like a snowball rolling down a hill , look at the plants they will tell you , you want them in turger all the time and you do that with moisture management , when they are young they like even moisture not wet when they mature they will take all you can give them .

Rod

probally a sign they are just now rooting, i get this same issue when i dont folia feed or pre soak medium with low ferts 1.6ec.

below cloned into small cups in a well sealled crib with a pre soak in rizotonic/ 1.6ec of nute

post-5631-1215321883_thumb.jpg

second pic here a few cuts on the right just rooted before any feeding too the left a week older after normal veg feeding and folia spray. these latest cuts copped the cold weather and without a heat mat they where slow to root but three days later i may have gone alittle hard on the nute if anything there now too green :thumbdown:

post-5631-1215321956_thumb.jpg