MOLD! =(

hey,

Best bet is to remove all affected areas and turn the main crown into lots of smaller buds over a fly screen with good airlfow. Otherwise they might still mold from inside to out and youll end up with almost nothing...

Massive bummer mate but thanks for the speedy reply.

The showers done and slippers are on but I suppose its time to go out and rummage for some fly screen and then come back in and get the fingers sticky again

Edited by llama farmer

i cut out any effected area and dry as quick as possible

then once dried i scrap all the mould effected matter into my hash pile and then mix it all up with my hash as i aint to keen on smokin mouldy weed although im sure some spores still get into the hash

the most important thing to work out is what caused it in the first place, high humidity is usually the problem and can be kept at bay with good ventilation. You will need to wash down your whole room befor you replant again bleach or exit mould are great for this just make sure you clean it off all the walls well as ya plants wont like it ;)

cheerz :)

imo

i would

spray with a high K solution

like potasaium bicarbonate

eco carb is irey

check here http://www.livingapartment.com.au/Products...ganic-Fungicide

liquid seewead is also high in K

now hear diss

Mould can only attack K deficient plants

strictly K deficient plants

seen

any plant can use up all available K in 1hr if stressed

yo

too much rain is a big stress

so

the very first time i see any mould anywhere on the plant

i would spray thourghly all affected parts of the plant straight away with a high K spray

then put some seewead liquid fretz pon the roots

and in dis case try to keep them dry by putting up a makeshift clear plastic cover to keep the rain off

it will clear up instantly

right before my very eyes

everytime

true

try it one time

youll be amaized as i am

everytime

forward

irey thanx rocker

imo

not all mould is bad for you

white mould can be beniffical

in fact

some people use fungi and moldes to make hashish

called sind

a little known delicacy from the upper sind area of the himalayars

the fresh cut buds are pilled at the bottom and buryed in a 1m2 x 1.5m deep pit with several layers of fresh goat shit and hot coals pon top

for the next 2 or 3 wks the hot coals will be changed to keep the temp in the pit stable and at the right temps for the poscess to work

when they finaly shovel the shit off

the most smokeable little bits of reson are easly broken off the composted budz, collected and hand pressed into hashish

gotta love dat

:scratchin: