Aussie genetics

Hey mate, have a look in canniversity there's heaps of seed companies and i'm sure i've seen an aussie named strain in there somewhere though not sure which site it was....the strain was called Aussie blue-i think...Their are other aussie strains sold at different seedbanks like wally's duckfoot and that particular one is probably named different at different seedbanks........good luck mate..............spaceleaf

Check out a breeder called Wallyduck, His C99 crosses are amazing.

Yeah they are but you would hardly call some c99 crosses Aussie breeds? I wouldn't even call ducksfoot (maybe the worst pot I've ever smoked) an Aussie breed. No offence to Wallyduck but he just does hybrids.

Call me old fashioned but simply crossing European or American bred strains does not make you a breeder.

please define wats an aussie strain??

cheers

bil

Good question????

Think you need to goto nimbin to get some genuine Aussie seeds.

Most shit you buy on the internet saying its Australian are hybrids done here.... what you want is a plant that is suited the the climate, one of my posts Ive got a link to a video done by Kog, a famous Aussie grower who was busted with 16,000,000 dollars worth of pot.

Think leafy just spilled the beans

Edited by MongyMan
because You are an idiot leafy..the last comment says it all

hehe, that foot taste good leafy? lol

how bout old lady sativa ??? does that count? got a pic of my uncle next to a 10' one 35 years ago, strain is still around I think.

Otherwise buddie up to someone who grows and bludge one of their established strains...

I have some seeds from a mates last outdoor grow, he's had the strain for 15 + yrs, mostly sativa, good yielder, average smoke, loves the conditions here, bout as aussie as it gets I spose as we have no idea of its heritage.

Edited by TheHeadCing