Ruderalis Indica and ruderalis skunk

Does anyone know what the flowering time of these two strains is? I'm moving house soon and these plants are in pots that are too small, I'm not moving for a couple of weeks and these plants are in their first week of flowering. I was thinking of putting them in big pots but then i would have to drive them 3 hrs to my new house, prolly not a good idea. The other option is to pop them in the groulnd and then wait it out. I'm pretty sure that ruderalis has a quick flowering time so i may not have to wait that long.

On another note, these strains are the strangest plants ever. I had them under 600w light, 18hr at first and they starting heading, put the lights up and they continued to flower so i decided to put them outside. Then the plants decided to start re-veging. Weirdest plants ever, if you have the space i recommend giving them a shot just to witness the oddity that is ruderalis. I really think that more time should be put into ruderalis, it really does have some desirable characteristics. I'm going to do some breeding with it. I have this true to type old school sativa that is the most pucker, crystally plant. It came up at a place i was renting and i have been growing it since, such a good find. The lady who owned the house had been growing for years and she used to dry it under the house so the seeds were coming up in the lawn. I'm going to cross the ruderalis indica with my sativa to fatten the buds up a little and introduce auto-flowering. Ideally i want to create a strain that will auto-flower so that i get a harvest at christmas when i always run out of dope. I think you have to back cross 7 times to establish true to type plant growth. Collected pollen from the ruderalis strains so i'll get some silocone crystals and keep nthe pollen in the freezer.