Plants are to big

Got a prob. I think conditions are a little to perfect for growing in my new room. I have vegged for 3 weeks and have flowered for a month and a half. my girls have hit 7 foot in most parts of the room. Buds are forming but there may still be a bit more growing to go. How can i stunt it quick? there are six plants in the this room, All are over 6 foot some places 7 foot and over.running out of room. Sorry, Run out of room.

post-14620-1212256870_thumb.jpg

post-14620-1212256918_thumb.jpg

post-14620-1212256946_thumb.jpg

hey guys thanks for the quick reply.

I have already tied them down B)

They are getting away from me I will add a couple more pics so you can get an idea of the size of 90% of the buds.

Most of the buds are from the the tips of my fingers to almost my shoulder. :D im freaken out a little cause im out of room and the buds still have more growing to do. B)

post-14620-1212303039_thumb.jpg

post-14620-1212303097_thumb.jpg

post-14620-1212303198_thumb.jpg

shit man

they are huge

wat lights u got?

id be kinkin the fuck out of em

maybe get some hulk a pgr

they say to use it in week 3 or 4 of bloom

other tan the pgr

maybe tye the limbs down

all the best

bil

Im running Three 600 HPS. 2 horse power industrial extractor connected to a big carbon philter. Im also using a portable aircon unit for summer time but i only use the fan in winter. I have adjusted the intake which allows the air to flow in at the top and the bottom of the room

post-14620-1212304388_thumb.jpg