Who Uses Final Flush

post-11113-1212169263_thumb.jpg

Well I've been trying this stuff. I've been told it doesn't work, usually be people who have never used it :applause:

This is what it's supposed to do

Final Rinse Extra Info:

In hydroponic or soil solutions, the ready availability of nutrients allow the plant to store reserves of major elements for future use (especially phosphorous). Unless flushed this build up will affect the flavour of some fruit and vegetables, resulting in a chemical taste.

Fast growing plants can often result in product lacking in taste/aroma. This is due to the plant growing faster than it can produce the sugars and acids required for full flavour.

Plants can absorb organic substances directly from the solution and either use them for energy or directly in growth.

If a plant is flushed with fresh water for 7-10 days before harvest with no fresh nutrient, the plant will use stored reserves of nutrients, reducing the level of chemicals stored within the plant. But growth will slow as the last of the plants reserves are processed. This slowing of growth can be countered by using a finishing solution.

Natures Own finishing solution The Final Rinse, provides the plant with easily absorbed organic acids and sugars for energy, growth is not reduced by the reduction in nutrient levels during the critical final days before harvest. The plant can use up its reserves of chemical fertilisers, while maintaining regular growth, thus improving the overall flavour and taste of the produce.

yer its a load of shit... i wouldnt bother, ive used it.. and its just another chem to flush out at the end..

just use phed water...

peace

Can't quite understand your post? What is a load of shit? Final Flush or Final Rinse?

Another chemical to flush out at the end? If your referring to Final Rinse, no that's incorrect.

I think it does what the bottle says. 7days flush produced buds that had no fizz or crackle when burnt, easy on the throat still green, no headaches.

A $20 bottle flushed 3 harvests. That's cheap enough to try

I have used final rinse a few times , found that the plants defiantly used up their stored trace nutes faster , when i used it i deviated a little from instruction and did a final rinse flush then i did a three day straight water flush.

My comment at the time was that it was a nice product to kick off essentially what happens during the first stages of curing during those final flush weeks it could also be said though i have heard the argument that this happening under hid's could effect the quality of your harvest if you don't have enough fan leafs to shade the trichs .

To sum up , what i think is that if you grow enough for yourself you probably don't need curing to kick off any earlier as you have enough cured stuff left to allow this lot to cure a bit before smoking it , if however your hanging out for your crop and plan to smoke it asap I think that a product like this is a great investment for your taste buds because there is no doubt that for those first two to three weeks after the crop is dried you will really notice a difference

I've never used a product like that. I have always flushed with water, starting a few weeks before I planned to bring it in (outdoor). After I dry it there may be a few that hold a planty or chemically taste. These usually get a dunk in CLEAN water and get redried. I have repeated this step three times without having it affect the quality of it, just be gentle. Dunk, don't spray.