Flushing and weight gain question

Hi all,

I'm new here.

Are there any products which can be used for flushing in the finall week

that will really, produce weight gain as well? I am currently experimenting with

Liquid Lead. I'm using it for the last four days only instead of a week like I wanted to, cos I left it too late. I'm using

it by it's self, no other nutes.

The instructions on the bottle say to use it for the last three weeks at a rate of 2.5ml/L. Has any one

had experience or experimented with this product?

What other options are there?

Cheers,

thanks in advance

Thanks bill,

I'll let it run through for now since I've already done it and see what happens.

According to the label there is no potash or main nutrients in it.

"Grow Hard's Liquid Lead contains a special formula precisely designed for the heaviest harvest. A unique blend of organic enzyme activators, vitamins, triacontinol, essential animo acids and carbohydrates that will unleash the full flowering potential of your favourite plants or herbs".

"Liquid Lead optimises harvest weight, promotes vigorous growth, enhances flavour and taste and increases health of flowering plants".

Bufo marinus, I'll give final rinse a go next time if you think it works,

thanks

Final Rinse 1 Litre Natures Own

[H291] $20.00

Final Rinse is designed for hydroponic use, for the days before harvest. It works by removing excess chemicals (nutrients) and salt build up. It also adds mass to yields and adds flavour to produce. Comes in 500mls or the 1 Litre bottle.

Final Rinse Extra Info:

In hydroponic or soil solutions, the ready availability of nutrients allow the plant to store reserves of major elements for future use (especially phosphorous). Unless flushed this build up will affect the flavour of some fruit and vegetables, resulting in a chemical taste.

Fast growing plants can often result in product lacking in taste/aroma. This is due to the plant growing faster than it can produce the sugars and acids required for full flavour.

Plants can absorb organic substances directly from the solution and either use them for energy or directly in growth.

If a plant is flushed with fresh water for 7-10 days before harvest with no fresh nutrient, the plant will use stored reserves of nutrients, reducing the level of chemicals stored within the plant. But growth will slow as the last of the plants reserves are processed. This slowing of growth can be countered by using a finishing solution.

Natures Own finishing solution The Final Rinse, provides the plant with easily absorbed organic acids and sugars for energy, growth is not reduced by the reduction in nutrient levels during the critical final days before harvest. The plant can use up its reserves of chemical fertilisers, while maintaining regular growth, thus improving the overall flavour and taste of the produce.

That's how it's supposed to work :applause:

I just checked out the agricultural organics site for final bloom, I'll have to try that one too cooper, sounds good mate.

To report on my experiment with liquid lead, I flushed with it in straight water for 5 days and it gave me

some new flower development.

liquid lead is a potash thing

not to be used for flushing mate

i just use plain water

phed early in the flush

but by day 7 im running a ph of 6-7

liquid lead should be applied after they finish the stretch i think

final flush is a product for finishing off with

all the best

bil

so its got potash in it, i thought it was all organic: amino acids, carbohydrates, enzmes and biological yeaid enhancers(which is what???)

is it ok to use with H&G shooting powder and that is (P) (K) based

Due to the fact that I'm constantly losing weight or gaining weight and can't stop at one weight point, my skin has suffered a lot. It has lost its elasticity, so now I'm trying to do everything possible to restore it to its previous appearance. I really look forward to this nutritional complex which contains many beneficial ingredients in its composition.