Geelong's backyard drug crops exposed (+ gallery)

If they are not commercial growers. Why the guns? Those shotguns were illegal, the pistol was also, and the bags of powder :wave: I would hazzard a guess and say all the ten houses were a co-op working for "da-man" who they wont ever catch. Well maybe they might!!

They give home growers a bad name. The public love it, the news loves it, and we have to go to more trouble to hide it even better. :blink:

This article etc proves cannabis should be legalised to help ease the housing shortage. If it was legal all those bedrooms and houses etc could be used to house people. :blink:

Some of the plants in the pics look as healthy as my tomatoes that seem to be holding on through neglect.

This article etc proves cannabis should be legalised to help ease the housing shortage. If it was legal all those bedrooms and houses etc could be used to house people. :D

Some of the plants in the pics look as healthy as my tomatoes that seem to be holding on through neglect.

Here Here! I could not have said it better myself.

I have personally experienced the housing shortage issues here in Brisbane... It is not an easy thing trying to find a house to accommodate 4 adults! :(

Hell, it was hard finding a place for just Mr and I! :(

If people were allowed to grow their own, it would definitely free up some housing for people as opposed to plants... :D

Speaking of tomato plants, I managed to kill both of mine 'coz of neglect... :blink:

Think I should try again but in a grow box, they might end up nice n healthy like my babies have become! :/

Well, will be a new season soon and I was lucky enough to get some fruit from them before I killed em! lol

:wave:

~Rose.