Balir Athol drug bust Sydney

Thats kinda unlucky for the owner. I wonder what the reason for providing 5 pictures of the bust in the article. Is it really necessary? I'm sure the readers of a news article on the internet would know approximately what 500 plants look like. Just my opinion i spose hehe.

http://www.news.com.au/common/imagedata/0,,6034079,00.jpg

They keep telling us how cannabis is dangerous and they need to protect the public from our self's. But they don't seem to mind putting a few hundred plants on the front lawn, meters away from where people are on there way to work or school, just for a good photo shoot.

notice how the porkies are using masks when carrying the plants......waaaaaaaaahahah brainwashed morons have no idea!!!

Funny how brainwashed porkies are.........same as when they pull you over going 5 k's over the limit

for fucks sake 5k's......... a different compound of tyres you have on the car will do more in stopping then going at the speed limit.

Same morons impound cars for having ttoo wide a tyres............oh thats right more surface area in contact with the tarmac is going to make the car less safe pffffffffffffff

Marijuana is destroying this once great nation! This holy nation favoured by God Almighty. Cannabis – the Devil's Weed – is raping the tender minds of our young people. Children just off of the nipple are onto the water-pipe of Satan! Holy Mother of Jesus: this Luciferian narcotic is the manifest gateway to a lost life and an existence eked out in lonely regret of society's just recrimination.

I urge all people – these new hydroponic plants are different from the grass on sale only last year! This chemical fed plant has your sanity in a death dance as soon as you take the first inhalation! Discussions had at local pubs convinces me that smoking this illicit and highly dangerous drug can lead to abhorrent sexual manifestations completely at odds with pedestrian consciousness.

So if you're prepared to take the serious risk; if you're prepared to leave society and drift into a joyless drug limbo where the only escape is death; and if you'll risk your immoral soul on a bong then go ahead – there's only the law to stop you!

Written on behalf of every Australian church & political party

• Admin

lmao nice one Al Fish

Heres some more on this in the news

Gang behind drug house cluster

A CRIME gang appears to be responsible for a cluster of secret cannabis farms found inside homes in a south-western Sydney suburb, police say.

Four raids since Monday on houses within dozens of metres of each other have reaped a haul of more than a thousand cannabis plants worth $8 million.

All four houses - in the suburb of Blair Athol - had similar modifications, including false walls and secret tunnels to conceal sophisticated hydroponic set-ups.

The two-storey brick homes had been effectively transformed into greenhouses capable of producing a $20 million crop, police said.

The two latest raids, yesterday and today, on houses on The Kraal Drive netted almost 500 cannabis plants worth an estimated $2.2 million in total.

Police today launched Operation Moonlight to investigate links between the "hydro houses" and to discover if any more remained in the area.

Chief Inspector Bryan Doyle of Campbelltown police said it was likely that a criminal syndicate was responsible for transforming the quiet suburb into a cannabis hotspot.

"A fair amount of capital has been invested in purchasing and altering the houses," he told AAP.

"It would certainly point towards some kind of organisation."

South East Asian Crime Squad detectives will investigate whether the gang has connections outside Australia.

The criminals may have chosen Blair Athol for the multi-million-dollar operation because of its quiet nature, Chief Insp Doyle said. Most of the "dormitory" suburb's residents work elsewhere and spend little time in the area, he said.

The spaciousness of the relatively new houses would also have been attractive.

John Francois, who lives next door to one of the raided homes, told Fairfax Media he had seen a man named Jimmy coming in and out after he bought the property last year.

He described Jimmy as Asian in appearance with very little English.

"He told me he had a bakery in Wollongong but, apart from that, we reallydidn't speak very much," Mr Francois said.

"I didn't see him come and go a lot. He kept to himself."

The latest seizures followed a raid yesterday morning on a house on Blair Athol Drive, which runs off The Kraal Drive, in which a 54-year-old man was arrested.

He was charged with two counts of cultivating a commercial quantity of cannabis and refused bail to appear at Campbelltown Local Court today.

Police allegedly found cannabis plants worth $1.5 million inside the house following a tip-off from the public.

The Blair Athol operation started on Monday, when police found cannabis plants worth $4.2 million in another house on The Kraal Drive.

More than 500 cannabis plants were seized in that raid, ranging in size from seedlings to plants 1.5 metres tall.

Police were also looking for possible links with a home raided in nearby Bradbury on Saturday.

That house was also kitted out with a hydroponic system, and police netted 150 mature plants in the raid.

Police have urged people to report any strange-smelling houses with windows always shuttered or homes which have undergone unexplained renovations to Crime Stoppers on 1800 333 000.

Author: Simon Kirby

Date: 15/05/08

Source: News.com.au

Copyright: 2008 News Limited

Now anyone thats done well in life and doing any major renovations is going to be investigated for drugs with all the scare campaigns we're currently seeing them flood the media with...

Think i need to make a wanker emotion :blink: