Hi everyone i really need some help and preferably fast. today i aquired a plant from someone who has no clue how to grow and had pretty much given up on it because it could possibly die had he not given it to me. its a sativa well at least im pretty sure it is because i have grown indica's before and they were bushy this thing is like a stick with a grouping of leaves near the top. the person who planted it used local soil from the area that also has sand in it. the person told me that he started it from seed more than 2 months ago and its growth has not been that great so far. this is because its only been getting maybe 14 hours of light because spring is just starting here. its been grown inside with the light coming in from the screen door. the leaves near the bottom have started to die and im afraid of it coming all the way up the plant. i know that i must change the soil and put it in a bigger pot as well as get some good plant food and try to make sure it gets more light. i have roughly a week to get it in better shape than now for planting outside for the outside season because it is time to grow it. my questions are......soil type?, what do i want the numbers to be on the plant food. my other question is could this plant possibly be a lost cause, im planning to plant it and leave it for the outdoor season and harvest it but will it even bud considering how long it has been growing or lack of growing, one more thing i can already see some white hairs. timely answers would be most appreciated

update update :thumbdown:

so i borrowed a light from someone i cant remember the name not hps the other kind that you use for vegetative or do i have it confused... i also have got some plant food for vegetative and i watered it today and its already looking much better then when i brought it home. tommorow i will change the soil because i have some good soil no godamn crap with sand and who knows what else is in it.