Dope festival out of grass

yes i

irey to hear youz had a wicked time and and safe from the cops

hahahahahah

yes well we didnt wanna say too much cause the cops are watchen this site and even reacting to my posts

eg as soon as i posted bakway clear they sent a car there

so dope shortage?????

hahahahah

we had a bumper crop this year

it was all dried cured and stashed

long before the cops even came to town

i love how in the news paper today it had an article about the harvest festival but at the bottom it said a guy died in a crash at Kempsey.... now call me stupid, but wtf does that have to do with Nimbin?!

hope everyone had a high time and i'm already making preparations to come up next year.

I hate cops, I hate cops guess what? I hate cops, Leave the m.j smokers alone, we are a non violent group of aussie who mind there own buisnesses and are usaully law abideing ,tax paying members of society........leave us alone....you wankers............spaceleaf...

So true, but m.j. smokers are an easy target. What would a cop rather? Bust 5 people for having MJ, or bust 1 person for meth? I think you know the answer. they are an easy target!