Seeds have cracked open nice long tap root

Hey Folks :/

I got four seeds that have cracked open :unsure: Two have formed the first two leaves and the other two still have the seed casing on just the tap root sticking out :(

Now the Plan is i've had four rockwall cubes soaking in diluted seed and clone nutrient.......now i want to take the seeds from the paper and plate put them in the cubes then into my humidy dome in a cabinet that has a heatpad and twin 2ft 18watt fluros......the temp in the humidy dome sits at 35degrees :bongon:

So what i want to know is a scheldule .......what would be the next step :thumbsup:........

cheers roy ;)

mate the best temp for your humidy dome would be around 27/28 degrees. if the temp is too high it will dry out inside too quickly resulting in very dry dead little planties....take the heat pad out or turn it down to around 27 and another tip would be to keep a small bowl of water in there to keep the humidity up prolly round 65% to 75% would be best for veg and 35% to 45% for flower. a higher humidity in flower could result in mould or other fungal infections.

with your rock wool make sure it is rinsed very well as the stuff you get now has a wetter agent in it and causes the ph to rise making the plant lock out nutrients and stunting growth until the agent washes itself out ( so i have just found out with mine, bastard rockwool :thumbsup:)

what i would do, would be, into the rockwool for a week or so to let some more foliage grow and then straight under the big lights in your cabinate. let them veg for another 2 weeks. take cuttings making sure to note which plant each comes from. then turn your light to 12/12 to sex the mothers or fathers, taking the males out and growing on with the girls ( you can turn the mums back to veg but takes a while for them to come back) now you have all definate girls to grow on with. and then the cycle repeats, take your cuttings just before you turn the lights this time and grow( the new cuttings ) under the fluros until you harvest the first clones. by then the cuttings will be well and truly established and ready to go straight in under the big light reducing your veg period required before you turn the light again....and so on and so on.....

:( ;) one of me girls died :/ :( it had sprouted up yesterday nice 2cm long stem with nice green leaves :bongon:

This morning found it slumped over and leaves had gone dark in colour. ;) now im worried for the other 3 :unsure:

Dont know what the cause was , they took of well first 24hrs next day (today) i had the vents on the humidy dome all closed to build up humidity, with a heatpad underneath,lights been on 24/7.

have now opened all vents and unplugged the heatpad :thumbsup:

Any advice would be great :P