Yummy cake for lazy stoners

Hi all,

Well,the flourless cake was a sucsess but today I am pushed for time & am feeling a bit lazy so I have brought a packet mix......

**GREENS** (do ya think they are trying to tell us somethin') :;): MUDCAKE MIX.....needs a cup of butter (Hmmm,fancy that!) & looks rich & chocolatey......

(_8(])~~~~~~Hmmmmm canna cakessss

Well,I'll let u all know how it turned out.....

**higho higho,its off to bake I go**

~~**PEACE**~ONE LOVE~~**

Rastagirl ;)

Guest bacchus
Hi all,

Well,the flourless cake was a sucsess but today I am pushed for time & am feeling a bit lazy so I have brought a packet mix......

**GREENS** (do ya think they are trying to tell us somethin')  :;):  MUDCAKE MIX.....needs a cup of butter (Hmmm,fancy that!) & looks rich & chocolatey......

~~**PEACE**~ONE LOVE~~**

Rastagirl  ;)

rastagirl....

glad to hear the cake went well....it sounded mighty fun.... ;)

greens make the best packet mixes imo and the mudcake is yum-a-licious....

used their muffin mix once and once it was all mixed up i discovered that my muffin tray wouldn't fit in our old oven so i had to make little patty cakes out of them....

i quite seriously lost about 8hrs from one and a half..... ;) .....ha ha...fun fun fun..... :;):

enjoy your mudcake....

bacchus

Guest Urbanhog
Hi all,

**GREENS** (do ya think they are trying to tell us somethin')  :;):  MUDCAKE MIX.....needs a cup of butter (Hmmm,fancy that!) & looks rich & chocolatey......

~~**PEACE**~ONE LOVE~~**

Rastagirl  ;)

Yeah I think the same too :;): Green's Stuff are pretty good, they often turn the cakes/muffins nice and mosity not too dry like other brands. ;)

I think once you use Green Brand Cake Mixes, you will be sticking to them for a long time to come, due its effectiveness for lazy stoners like us ;)

Have Fun Rasta..... hehe

Urbanhog http://www.gamers-forums.com/smilies/contrib/sp/chefico.gif

Important Information

By using the community in any way you agree to our Terms of Use and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.