Super Easy and Quick Cannabutter

Ok so last night I made Cannabutter for a special 4/20 treat and it turned out beautifully so I thought I'd share my method because it was an improvised version of about 10 recipes and it didn't take long.

RainbowChild's Easy Peasy Cannabutter

Ingredients:

500 grams butter

1 oz good bud

2 litres of water

Cheesecloth or stocking

Method:

• Chop up the bud really fine - finer than you would to smoke it - almost a powder. Use an electric coffee grinder if possible!
  • Boil the water and add the butter and let it simmer while stirring for a couple of minutes
  • Add the bud and mix it all in so there's no lumps
  • Leave it on a low heat but enough for it to simmer gently and leave it on the stove for about an hour stirring every five minutes or so. I suggest go watch an episode of Weeds and :)
  • Once it's nice and stinky, get a container and place the stocking over the top and strain the whole lot so the green goes into the stocking and the liquid goes into the container. Gather the stocking up and squeeze it until you've got as much liquid out as you can. Make sure it's cool otherwise you'll burn yourself, oil is hot!!
  • Put the container in the fridge for a few hours and the mix will harden on top.
  • Scrape this off and there's the cannabutter. Throw away the left over water. It should be nice and green and smelling sweeet.

:D

It's gonna stink a bit so open a window or put the stove fan on!

Ok my favourite bit. The stirring part is fun, stick your nose in there real close and get the vapour. I had to alternate stirring with a friend last night because we were so baked every time lol

Easy peasy :/

Not sure what others do but with the remainder in the stocking I tied the end and heated up about 700mls of oil and let it simmer on a very very low temperature for an hour to get the left over goodness left in the MJ. Then just chuck out the whole stocking and put the oil in a jar for whenever you need to use it.

It was/is really good and very effective... currently pretty baked thanks to some very very tasty 420 Rainbow Brownies I made today for which I will do a recipe for in another post.

lol ENJOY!!! :peace: