Mj Busts around NSW

Guest elefunk_delivers

Guest elefunk_delivers

Hey ppls on the way to work this morning i heard sumthing about bust around NSW from the westly side of sydney "Green Valley" to "Terrigal" and other suburbs around NSW.. if any1 has any info could u pls fill me in or post a link for me..

Cheerz

Ele

any info,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,stay the fuk away from all dealers, from canberra to the gold coast,,,and in between,,,,,im telling u guys the piggers are starting to do there jobs,, and its only gonna be a matter of time,,,,,it fucking sucks,,,as why pick on us now,there are plenty of other more important areas these guys, could be cleaning up first,,,,i personly dont know about u guys or what ur local supply guys have been like,,,,,,but where i "shop" and most other places in the"state" where i shop" people are struggling to keep it up,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ok now call me paranoid, but i see it like this,,,,,,when towns that are generaly flooded with dope,,and all of sudden it's only coming from a few places then it all becomes all to easy for the "snouts" to "see" where its coming from,,, and it seems like its a bit controlled,,,, but this just me talking here,,,,,,,,overanout,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,also, believe me i struggle to believe that the pigs are doing there jobs too but the proof is in the "pudding",,,,,,,,,

shit,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,i meant ,,,,," to easy for the snouts to see where its coming from an going too",,,,,,,,,, its way too controlled lately,,,,,,,,would it be impossible for cops to do that,,,,ummmmmmmm i doubt it very much,,,,,,,it would just take the brain power, which i struggle to believe they have,,,,;)

Guest elefunk_delivers

Four charged over $30m dope haul

NSW police believe they have cracked a major drug ring following the arrests of four men in connection with the seizure of cannabis worth up to $30 million.

The men were arrested after police held simultaneous raids on four homes.

The raids came after police found 14,000 cannabis plants with an estimated street value of $30 million at a Nimmitabel property in far southern NSW on January 30.

"It was one of the biggest cannabis hauls this year," a police spokeswoman said.

Officers raided homes at Terrigal, on the NSW central coast, and at Bringelly and Green Valley in Sydney's west.

They also searched a home in Cooma in the state's far south where a number of items relating to drug cultivation were seized, the spokeswoman said.

A 28-year-old Cooma labourer arrested in Terrigal was charged with cultivating a large commercial quantity of prohibited plants.

He was refused bail in Gosford Local Court and ordered to appear in Queanbeyan Local Court on Friday.

The three other men appeared in Liverpool Local Court.

A 55-year-old Green Valley man was charged with cultivating a commercial quantity of prohibited plants and possession/use of a prohibited weapon without permit.

A 52-year-old man also from Green Valley was charged with cultivating a commercial quantity of prohibited plants, not keeping a firearm safely, possession of an unauthorised firearm and possession of a prohibited weapon.

The fourth man was a 52-year-old from Bringelly who was charged with cultivating a commercial quantity of prohibited plants.

A few things that has to come into it is the drought... Alot of outdoor growers used to just place a sump pump in the local stream, but as shown in the last cooma bust they created a dam and diverted to a new stream. Therefor any one down stream gets nothing, before it was totally redirected they may have only recieved 50% of what they should but they were getting something so they didnt complain or realise what was up... Another major thing would be aerial shots and how the crops are in perfect rows etc...

the laws in SA and the extra detection points on the highways would also have to be slowing things down, but just more reason to be self sufficient..

That 14,000 plant thing was the stupidest thing I've ever seen, who wants 14,000 30cm tall plants in December.

It was another Mafia crop, like Colombeally, did you hear the guys names, can't remember them, but all italian names, and only the mafia is that crazy.

Yeah it takes us wogs to pull off a stunt like that! If you're gonna do it you might as well make it worth it! You Aussies are just mamma's boys without balls, just leave the growing to us MEN! :( :(

Guest bacchus
Yeah it takes us wogs to pull off a stunt like that! If you're gonna do it you might as well make it worth it! You Aussies are just mamma's boys without balls, just leave the growing to us MEN! ;)  :(

rofl ::(:

nice work gsrboy, welcome to ozstoners by the way....

ha ha, i'm still laughing.....

bacchus

Edited by bacchus